Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A New Day... A New Start to a Healthy Life

I have always been a person who believes that living a healthy life is more complex than just eating right, exercising, getting enough rest.  It is a combination of all things including spirituality that lead to a healthy balanced life.  I will write about my challenges and break through's here.  I look forward to sharing all of my ups and downs and hope that I will find encouragement from others here as well.  


So to start off this day... the first day of this healthy living blog I will share a list of 10 things that I want to improve on.  I am giving myself 3 months to get my act together on these things... we shall see how I do!  

  • 1. Exercising (more than walking on breaks) 3 days a week
  • 2. Smaller portions when eating
  • 3. Listening to my body and eating when I am hungry not just when I feel snacky!
  • 4. Making time to have "Quiet Time" everyday
  • 5. Getting enough rest (It's time to set a bed time and stick to it!)
  • 6. One day a week plan on taking more time to get ready... This way I can spend the time shave my legs and actually make sure I got it all... I can paint my toe/ finger nails... I can pamper myself a little.
  • 7. Eating healthier foods
  • 8. I care about you text at least once a week ( I try to make sure and tell someone whom is important to me that I care about them through text... It's amazing how good it feel to do this)
  • 9. No Soda
  • 10. Less Caffeine



I am happy to report that # 9 I already have done.  You may say this is cheating, but I think it's fair! (smiles) 


Try to think of things that you know you need to do, but you have been putting off because it's easier to just stay in the same rut!  If I can do it so can you.  We can do it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment